Our next Lightroom Workflow Workshop is in Chicago June 8th – 11th at Jeff Schewe’s studio. Come learn Lightroom from the folks who really did write the book on Lightroom and gain some Photoshop knowledge from Jeff Schewe who probably knows more about Photoshop than anyone else in the world.
No one ever accused a creative mind of being organized. The two don’t usually go hand in hand. But when you’re a photographer, being organized is invaluable. And if you’re shooting digitally, it’s crucial.
The D-65 workshops are a dynamic resource for photographers of any level. Our 4-day intensive will equip you with the tools to manage your work efficiently, effectively, and effortlessly.
Utilizing the 5 modules of Lightroom 3 we’ll teach you detailed workflow, digital asset management, processing and image delivery. You’ll also learn to tag, name, size, and sharpen your images so they’re perfect for reproduction. Plus, you’ll become an expert in keeping every image you shoot organized and archived.
By the end of our program, you will have the skills to create your own successful workflow in Lightroom 3. And, you’ll be armed with D65’s comprehensive Lightroom Workbook; Workflow, Not Workslow in Lightroom 3.
Each D-65 workshop is all encompassing and vital for professional photographers, art directors, photo editors, image heavy bloggers, and the advanced amateur.
In addition to Adobe Lightroom 3, D-65 will cover:
• Digital Asset Management
• Optimizing Lightroom & Photoshop Preferences
• Color Spaces
• File Formats
• Digital Standards
• Exposing for Digital
• White Balance
• Color Management From Input to Output
• Profiling Monitors & Systems
• Using Lightroom: The 5 Modules
• Lightroom Catalog & Preferences
• Importing Images into Lightroom
• File Naming Conventions
• Metadata & Keywording
• Rating Your Images
• Tweaking Your Files – the beauty of Parametric Editing
• Sharpening: Capture, Creative and Output
• Processing Files
• Custom Presets
• Automating workflow
• Photoshop CS5
• Creating Actions for Lightroom
• Client Delivery
• FTP File Transmission
• Web Galleries, Slide Shows, PDF Presentations
• Printing, Soft Proofing & ICC Profiles
• Converting to CMYK
• Retouching for Digital
• The Business of Digital
• Copyright and Security
• Digital Camera Maintenance
D-65 is taught by Seth Resnick and Jamie Spritzer , two seasoned professionals with over 30 years of
experience advocating creativity. Their teaching style is engaging, informative, and entertaining.
Share on Facebook
* The course fee covers your participation in the workshop. It does not include travel, lodging, transportation, or meal expenses.